Who we are
Our website address is: https://exigesinstruments.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Each time you visit our website we will automatically collect information including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We also collect information about your visit including the URL that led to visiting our site, your journey through our site and the exit page, plus information about the page response times, length of visits and page interaction information.
When you make an enquiry or place an order with Exiges Instrument Systems, LLC, we will record information such as your name, company name, address, email address and phone number.
Information you provide to us
There are various points at which you provide us with information throughout your online and offline dealings with Proportion-Air. These may include creating an online account, filling in forms on our website, making an inquiry, placing an order or via communications with us over telephone, email or otherwise. We may also ask for feedback in order to improve our products and/or service.
How we use your information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Provide and deliver products and/or services
- Process and complete inquiries and/or transactions
- Send you related information about your order including order confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices, support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments and/or questions
- Provide customer service
- Send you relevant communications about Exiges Instruments and our partners products, services, offers, promotions and news
- To measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you
- Maintain and administer your ExigesInstruments.com online account
- Operate and improve our site and services
If we use your data for marketing purposes, we will always include an ‘unsubscribe’ link to allow you to stop receiving future marketing communications from Exiges Instruments or a reminder that you may also opt-out by emailing info@exigesinstruments. We will always strive to comply with your request as soon as possible.
Updating your personal information
If your information changes then it may be updated as follows:
- Exiges Instruments Marketing Communications: We will include an ‘Update Your Preferences’ link in the footer of every marketing email we send, enabling you to view and/or update your contact information;
- Exiges Instruments Customer Account: Please email info@exigesinstruments and provide details of your updated contact information. Please note, you may also request details of the personally identifiable information we hold about you – again, we will always strive to comply with your request as soon as possible.
We work hard to protect your data. Only Exiges Instrument Systems employees who need the information you provide to fulfill a specific function will refer to any personally identifiable information.
Our website and server, which holds and stores the data we hold, features the latest SSL/TLS encryption.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your privacy